[program-l] Re: NVDA and Visual Studio 2022

  • From: Karl-Otto Rosenqvist <karl-otto@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sonfire11@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 21:22:08 +0100

Hi!
As I'm partly sighted I often change colors on the controls in order to get good contrast and when I'm done I set them back to the colors they should have.
For the location I use the property grid, Press F4 to focus it, and there I set various properties like location, size and so on.

Kind regards

Karl-Otto

Karl-Otto Rosenqvist
MAWINGU
Orgnr: 750804-3937
0701- 75 98 56
karl-otto@xxxxxxxxxx
https://mawingu.se

Den 2022-01-25 kl. 14:02, skrev sonfire11@xxxxxxxxx:

Hi,

Just curious… For those who use NVDA and Visual Studio 2022, how do you deal with NVDA not announcing the current position of winforms controls on the designer, or not having the location readily available?

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq