[program-l] Re: NVDA and Visual Studio 2022

  • From: Jaffar Sidek Ahmad <jaffar.sidek10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 22:48:30 +0800

Hi.  I don't use Visual c# or visual basic and winforms much, But I did give it a try a few days back when I had to code something in CSharp for my company, and it seems to me that NVDA couldn't relate much with winforms as it did with earlier versions of VS, especially with version 2017.  I can't add to my comment though, as I primarily code in c++ and find coding and  intellisense way easier to deal with then with CSharp or Xamrin, for example. Sorry for not being able to help.  Cheers!

On 25/1/2022 9:02 pm, sonfire11@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,

Just curious… For those who use NVDA and Visual Studio 2022, how do you deal with NVDA not announcing the current position of winforms controls on the designer, or not having the location readily available?