[program-l] Re: NVDA and VS TextEditor

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 12:15:27 -0400

Hi: OK, I cant figure out how to check which version of NVDA I have, clicking
it in the system tray doesnt bring up any IDE to work from.
  I have not found how to check the version slogging through the Docs online
either so far.
  The system requirements say it should work with xp, my system, and I think I
downloaded the most recent version a couple of months ago.
  How do I check my current version, how to bring up the options or IDE or
wwhatever the management platform is?
  Rick USA