[program-l] Re: Member Rejoining (3rd attempt)

  • From: Jacob Kruger <Jacob.Kruger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 08:19:04 +0200

Welcome back.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
jacob.kruger@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: program-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:program-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Christopher Edwards
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 12:59 AM
To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [program-l] Member Rejoining (3rd attempt)

Hi,

I am sorry if you have seen this already but as I did not see it on the list
I was not sure whether it arrived.

I have just rejoined the list after being away fro a long time. It was good
to see that some familiar names were still here. When I was here before I
received considerable help with Access, Word and VBA. I have some database
questions but my first question will be about Word and I will post this
separately.

Given my level of knowledge I will probably be asking more questions than I
answer but look forward to participating on the list.

Chris Edwards

18:34:00