[program-l] Member Rejoining (3rd attempt)

  • From: Christopher Edwards <edwardsc2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 23:59:00 +0100

Hi,

I am sorry if you have seen this already but as I did not see it on the list I was not sure whether it arrived.

I have just rejoined the list after being away fro a long time. It was good to see that some familiar names were still here. When I was here before I received considerable help with Access, Word and VBA. I have some database questions but my first question will be about Word and I will post this separately.

Given my level of knowledge I will probably be asking more questions than I answer but look forward to participating on the list.

Chris Edwards