[program-l] Re: Latest Ubuntu and accessibility.

  • From: Parham Doustdar <parham90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:13:05 +0430

Hi there,

As far as I know, Vinux, since it's based on Ubuntu, hasn't made changes into the operating system. The only thing is accessibility which has been preconfigured. So, in a sense, it's like installing your backed up Ubuntu onto your machine at work. I don't think it would cause any problems.

Thanks,
Parham

On 8/17/2011 3:00 PM, Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Alex.

I'd quite like to use Vinux however everyone is meant to use the same
distribution with the same sort of setup for ease of management issues.

Thanks for the info though.

Nick.

Nick Adamson
Software Engineer
  General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited
Bryn Brithdir, Oakdale Business Park, Blackwood, South Wales, NP12 4AA
Telephone: +44 (0)1495 23 6467
Email: Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: www.generaldynamics.uk.com
To help reduce waste paper, please only print this email if you really
need to.