[program-l] Java: Quick and Dirty

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Program-L (Program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <Program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 14:58:13 +0000

I believe this is entirely possible but I don't know how to get started. What I
want is to have an EJB that will hand off a predetermined piece of data and
display same to an HTML form without going through a framework such as STRUTS,
Web sphere, etc. Just a quick and dirty.

Can someone point me in that direction?

Jim

James (Jim) Corbett

Programmer / Analyst
My Business Account(MyBA)|Mon dossier d'entreprise
Government On-line | Gouvernement en direct
Canada Revenue Agency | Agence du revenu du Canada
Room: H4-177
875 Heron Road, Ottawa ON  K1A 0L5
James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone | Téléphone 613) 941-9355
Facsimile | Télécopieur (613) 941-4932

"If you stew apples like cranberries, they taste more like prunes than rhubarb
does".
Groucho Marx