[program-l] Re: Java Access Bridge installation

  • From: "miketerry-lists" <miketerry-lists@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:41:09 -0700

Brent,

I tried JDeveloper out a while back, had the latest version of the JAB
installed, and got exactly the results you did.  JDeveloper is simply unusable
as far as I can tell.  JBuilder and IntiliJ were the same.  Have had some luck
with Netbeans and Eclipse works pretty well.

Let me know if you ever get Jaws and JDeveloper to work well; I'd like to use
it.

Mike