[program-l] Re: JAWS scripts for .NET Framework

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 21:47:21 +0100

Hi Jamal,

Thanks. That's a good idea, which I'll probably do sometime in the new year, after a couple of current project's have finished. I'll probably leave it open source, as then people can modify the functions that I use with code specific to their own application. Additionally, leaving it open source means that people can inspect the code to learn from it.

Will
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <Jamal.Mazrui@xxxxxxx>