[program-l] Re: JAWS and Hidden Label still reading

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 07:02:52 -0400

Hi: I just set the label to empty and ReLoaded the text property and hid the control -that seems to be working.

Pranav suggested it.
It is interesting that NVDA and JAWS do not respect the label state, hidden or the visible property set to False.
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>