[program-l] Re: Interpreting the file header

  • From: "Ian D. Nichols" <inich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:18:30 -0500

Hello Mark and Will,

Thanks very much for the pointers you both gave me to information on this subject. Things have certainly changed, and become more complex. I think I can find what I need in all that -- if my mind doesn't get too bad a case of indigestion in the process!

Thanks again.  All the best.

Ian

Ian D. Nichols,
Toronto, Canada