[program-l] Re: How to get JAWS to act on cursor movement in VS 2013 if the movement is caused by something other than the arrow keys.

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 07:32:08 -0800

The main thing that makes scripting visual studio tricky is limiting
your scripts to just the parts of the interface that you are
interested in.  The actual UIA objects work very well.

And something to keep in mind about scripting SQL Server Management
Studio is that it is actually built on the visual studio isolated
shell so I would expect scripting that to be quite a bit easier, since
you would not have nearly as many potentially colliding UI areas to
eliminate.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx