[program-l] File conversion

  • From: "Lafond, Eileen" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:51:04 -0700

Hi,
I have a text file that I have been using for over 20 years.  I went to open it
today and it opened in TextPal and became just one line instead of the 26000 or
so lines.  I then closed it and opened it in TextPad.  It is now jibberish when
it used to be words.

Does anyone have any idea as to what TextPal converted it into and how I can
convert it back?

The row is  short now.  It used to be 400 or so columns.

The following is the first line now in jibberish:
9006067405318885

Thanks for any assistance as I use this file often.

Eileen La Fond
Work phone: (206) 386-0011
email: eileen.lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx