[program-l] Re: Excel Expert Wanted: Help Setting Up and Using Relational Data

  • From: Roger Woolgrove <rawoolgrove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 20:48:18 +0100

Hi Jim,

I might be able to help. If you drop me a line off list I'll see if I can help.

Roger

On 18/06/2019 20:39, Jim Homme wrote:

Hi,

If anyone is willing to talk to me privately about this, I don't want to clog up the list with this, because I think it requires a conversation. I'm trying to wrap my head around some Excel functions and what I would like to set up. I want to get help thinking through how to set up what I want with data and formulas.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme

Digital Accessibility