[program-l] Re: Eclipse and focus issue

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:59:01 +0000

Andy:

Let's say you have a plain old Java application and you create a new project in
the workspace. Every time I do this the Welcome Screen is displayed. If I then
later switch perspectives and select a J2E / JEE perspective and then create a
new project the Welcome screen is once again displayed. I've chased it around
until I'm blue in the face so what I do now is have a sighted workmate come
over and click it with the mouse.

Jim