[program-l] Re: Eclipse and focus issue

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:54:31 +0000

Ah, that's the rub! There is no key stroke that I'm aware of and I've been
using Eclipse since 2005. If you can ensure that you have the focus, you can
use your JAWS curser and navigate to the upper right-hand corner and locate the
close symbol. Aside from that and its wholly dependent upon whether you have
focus or not you can use the Alt Dash + C combination at times but it's flakey.

I've spoken with a few developers on the Eclipse project and have brought this
issue to their attention. Such a minor detail causes way to much aggravation.

Jim C.