[program-l] Re: Debugging in VS2008 (c++)

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 23:06:27 +0100

Many thanks - this is definitely a much more up-to-date version of the
scripts and seems to work well.

However, my error isn't as straightforward as I thought, as the assertion
happens whilst within stdlib and I can't figure out how to debug back up the
calling code to find out which of my routines is passing duff parameters.  I
thought Step Out would do this, but apparently not.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822