[program-l] Capturing images of a Braille display in action for game publicity.

  • From: <Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:53:48 +0000

Hi All.

Apologies for the cross posting.
As some of you may know I've created a game played on a Braille Display in my
spare time. As part of the publicity for the game I'd like to get some images
of the game being played. (not much use for the target audience but will help
those that can see understand the game.). I'm razing money for the ClearVision
library with the game and they'd like to put pictures in their information.

Has anyone had any success getting pictures of a Braille display that show
clearly what's happening? My wife is a keen Photographer and the pictures she's
taken with her DSLR camera don't show which pins are up and which aren't
because the colours are the same and the pins are so small. Does anyone have
any ideas about how I could do this?