[program-l] Re: Book Review

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:44:30 -0000

MessageHi Saqib,

What I think you may be referring to is the Trusted AT scheme run by Adobe.
This enables AT that is "trusted" to access secured content such as ebooks.
However, you can only access content that has the "allow content extraction by
access technology" set to true within the digital rights management scheme.  If
this is set to false, no access technology will be able to read the content of
the document.

Will