[program-l] Re: Benny Hill anyone?

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 06:54:00 -0500

Hi Mark --
No offense to M$, but why is there only a retired article for WMP 6 when WMP11
is out? And why aren't the switches documented in the help topics?
Thanks for the reference. It did give some useful switches. But there is a real
deficit in documentation when it comes to command line options.  I wonder if M$
is trying to suppress and eventually eliminate the command line stuff
altogether -- but I don't think they can as this is the best and currently only
interface for many low level system commands...
Anyway, thanks for the looksee. I should go to the microsoft support site
myself more often.  Maybe next time.
--le

  From: lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx
  To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 06:36:56 -0500

  Hi Mark --
  Where is this documented?
  I looked in the help file but couldn't find command line options listed there.
  Thanks for the info though.
  --le