[program-l] Benny Hill anyone?

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 05:44:25 -0500

Hi all --
I am normally a sleepy head in the morning and so set up my task scheduler
on my computer to blast the Benny Hill theme at 5am.  It's gotten so I sleep
right through it -- helps to change such things now and then to keep you
alert...
Anyway, today I woke up at 4 and was typing an email when at 5am I was blown
away by my alarm music.
LOL
But I have a question to go along with this --
Does anyone know how to get windows media player to play the song once and
then exit for use in a script? It must, but I can't find how to do it.
TIA
--le