[program-java] Re: limewire java accessability

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:12:32 -0400

There is documentation on the Sun / Java site for creating accessible Swing
Gui's including source code and the add ins I previously mentioned.

I use SWT from Eclipse / IBM to create my user interface and don't have to
concern my self with anything but programming because the SWT Tool Kit is fully
accessible with out extra coding.