[program-java] Re: Eclipse question

  • From: "Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO" <susan.stanzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 13:38:49 +0000

So, how much of these things can you do on your own. For example, we have what
we call branches and trunks. The trunk is what is in production and the
branches are what we are working on. They want me to do a POM update because
there have been changes in Spring and my work is pointing to the old Spring.
Does this explain my issues any better? You would know it grates on me every
single time I can't do something.

Susie