[procps] libprocs redesign?

  • From: Davide Madrisan <davide.madrisan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 12:58:51 +0200

Hello all,

I had followed with great interest the thread about the new counter
'memAvailable' in procps.
It's now also integrated in my nagios-plugins-linux
<https://github.com/madrisan/nagios-plugins-linux> project :)

You can find in lib/ some files (procparser.c, meminfo.c vminfo.c), that
can also be considered (with the corresponding header files) as a PoC for
implementing the new libproc as described in the wiki.

Is the libprocs redesign still in the development pipe?
I would like to participate in this task, perhaps with some little
coaching... ;)
just to be sure to follow the right direction.

Please le me know
--
Cordialement, Best regards, Distinti saluti
Davide MADRISAN