[procps] Re: Merge request

  • From: Jim Warner <james.warner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 04:05:23 -0600

On Feb 6, 2012, at 9:22 AM, James Cloos wrote:

> It looks like 3.2 only calls clr_scr when changing the window (such as
> to display the help screen).  I'll look into making that work for 3.3.
>
> I'll also push a pullable tag for just the 847fd58119 fix.

Hi James,

I just wanted to let you know that a fix for the clear_screen problem is
pending.  It was included with this email, which I'm sure you've already
received:  //www.freelists.org/post/procps/CStates-handling-new-switch,25.

You might want to apply that patch, or wait for Craig's update to pull, then
see if it does the trick.

I included an attribution in the git log and appreciate your heads up.

Regards,
Jim