[procps] Re: C-States handling - new switch?

  • From: Jim Warner <james.warner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 19:40:43 -0600

On Feb 7, 2012, at 2:07 PM, Craig Small wrote:
>> A patch for the patches -- ah, the joys of a new algorithm.
> Sounds like a yes but like to be sure.

Hi Craig,

As promised, attached is the refinement to the earlier % CPU distortion patch.
The tarball also contains 1 other patch, with attribution.

So just to be clear, the five git am patches in misc-top-patches.tgz should be
applied first.  Then the two patches in 2-more-4-top.tgz can be applied.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jim

p.s. I was poking around in the your 'procps_3.3.2-3.debian.tar.gz' and noticed
one residual obsolete top patch.  It's the one called 'top_no_openproc.patch'
and can be deleted.