[pradjs] Re: promo postcards, stickers, tshirts?

  • From: Drew Groove <nosflow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Saffron <saffronathon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 09:42:42 -0700

I'm thinking maybe postcards would be cool.  Maybe we could get some info on
pricing from a few places, see if we can get something printed on the cheap.
anyone know of a good place?  anyone fancy themselves a designer of sorts?
nothing fancy, but neat looking....

From: saffronathon@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 12:58:56 -0700
Subject: [pradjs] Re: promo postcards, stickers, tshirts?
To: nosflow@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes Drew!  If anyone has sticker, button or silkscreen hook-ups, please let us
know!  We really cannot afford anything too expensive.  I have Logos and other
info needed to create shwag.  If anyone wants to take charge of finding a good
deal, please feel free and pass the info along to me!  Thanks!

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 8:04 AM, Drew <nosflow@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I know that the amount of money that comes in from
dues prob barely covers the operating costs, but just throwing the idea out
there for possibly making stickers or buttons or tshirts?  Maybe someone
among us has an in on getting some promo material produced on the cheap with
the
potential of creating something to help get the word out and is easily
distributable.

well, just putting that idea out
there...
thoughts?