[pradjs] Re: [pradjs]

  • From: Kristin Cleveland <clevelow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ross <agcr308@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 21:50:00 -0700

I have requested a donation from Ninkasi and will also be doing so from Hop
Works just in case.  We will need to display any logos on event
flyers/internet/website etc.

Does anyone have food, juice or other hook ups?

I would also like to know what DJs would like to spin for this event to
start thinking about a line up.

Excited!

--
3 Naked Gurlz on the