[pradjs] Studio updates/news, Nov Dues

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:42:56 -0800

Hello,

First off, please get in your Nov dues if you haven't already ::
https://pra.spotlightboxoffice.com/purchase/step4?ticketID=2

Most important:

** For the microphone problems: today I added an xlr cord to the Stanton dj
mixer for another mic option.  If you are having any problems, plug in one
of the mics and you can use the phono channel for your microphone (there is
a separate mic level on the mixer).  Let me know if you have questions!!

Other points to mention:

- We still need a loner 6-8 channel Behringer/Mackie-type mixer for a 1-3
week loaner to fix our current on air board.  I hate to keep nagging, but I
really want to fix the multiple problems plaguing that thing.  Ask friends,
go go go!!!

- I've gotten complaints of djs leaving doors and windows unlocked.  Please
check twice when you leave that both sets of windows/doors are closed and
locked.  We would be ruined if our gear got stolen, and break-ins at that
Activspace have occurred.  Please continue to tell me if you ever come in
to an empty studio and either door/window is open/unlocked!!!

And finally to end of a positive note:

* The 3 new members of our management team (Hannah-Outreach, Jeff-
Programming, & Julie- Communications) have been doing a hell of a job!!
 Buy them a beer if you see them out :)

* We've had a healthy influx of djs over the past 2 months, and most have
been through referrals.  Really great show ideas pushing the boundaries.
 Thank you to everyone who's bringing in more members to the family!!

Mike- Operations