[pradjs] Shows!

  • From: Saffron <saffronathon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 13:54:48 -0800

Hey PRA DJ's,

We have a PRA Presents show booked for Thursday. Dec. 8th at East End.
There is an event through the PRA facebook page, so invite your friends.

Bands playing: [?]Glitter Express K-tel '79 LeRoy Jerome

and DJ Noah Fence will be spinning for us!

Please come and show support, and promote this to your friends and
listeners. It's $5-10 sliding fee at the door... plus donations[?] We have
to make enough money so we can have some in the end. Maybe get that needed
repair for our equipment!

Let me know if you have any questions. - The Jan. show is going to be a
covers night-I have 2 bands booked but let me know if you have a 3rd that
is interested. Cheers, Hannah Rosenau Outreach, Portland Radio Authority
-DJ Grey City Thursdays 8-10pm-