[pradjs] Re: Mics

  • From: Karl <heykarl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BDSMontheRadio@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:40:58 -0800

I noticed that sometimes people (accidentally) press the red buttons
at the bottom of the board, that turn off the channel. That was the
case last time we came and did our show, and since I tend to forget
about it, it's always 10 minutes of panic :). There is no indicator
that the channel is off, so if a channel or mic isn't working, I would
suggest pressing the appropriate green button. This might not have
been the issue this time, but something to keep in mind.

Cheers,
Karl