[pradjs] Re: Mics

  • From: BDSM on the Radio <BDSMontheRadio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 13:42:41 -0800

Hey guys,

I am feeling really frustrated because I just got to the station to do my
show today and the record I accidentally left here last week and already
emailed out about it NOT here. It was a really important record to me and I
actually feel like I am going to cry (but I also might just be feeling
overly sensitive today).

Does anyone know where it went?

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 3:20 PM, BDSM on the Radio <BDSMontheRadio@xxxxxxxxx