[pradjs] 6-channel behringer mixer to loan PRA???

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 14:48:36 -0700

Hey djs,

Does anyone have a Behringer (or comparable) 6 or more channel mixer
that they could loan PRA??  We need it for 2 reasons:

1) we want to fix the board, but we need to bring it in and it may
take up to 2-weeks to fix.

2) we need one to stream PDX Pop Now this year (in 9 days)

Please help us out if you know of one.  We're hoping that we don't
have to rent one cause the $$ is needed to fix the current board.
Thank you, and let me know if you have any questions ...

Mike