[pr0k] Re: Shinobi returns!!

  • From: "Toks Solarin" <toks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 12:18:19 +0100

I can only judge on the evidence I'm given, if I have just forgotten=20
Then I'm sorry .I hope this film does surprise you because you really=20
Could do with a film(popcorn entertainment ) that you actually like=20
It's a great place to be over here.

I'm sorry about your auntie and uncle but hey good on them if after 24
years they have the bollocks to go their separate ways rather than just
settling=20
And being miserable for the rest of their lives that's a good thing.=20