[pr0k] Re: PAIN

  • From: Bongfish <bongfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 17:05:01 +0100

On Thu, 9 May 2002 15:41:10 +0100, Steven wrote:

> Failing that, if you're reading this, Dylan, set up a demolicious
> e-mail account for me which points to the
> steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx address, hopefully bypassing the piss
> poor servers.

Hmm.. that wouldn't work, if you want to bypass the Jester server.

I could set up an account that'd forward mail to your Jester account, but you'd
still have to use the Jester mailer to send/receive it.

If you want a proper account (with a spiffy webmail interface, soon) then let
me know what name and I'll mail you the server info and details on how to set
it up. (Which is simple).