[pr0k] Re: PAIN

  • From: "Toks Solarin" <toks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 16:51:34 +0100

I thought they were pretty good and I thought ed Norton was getting
married to salam hayak. You seem to have a weird thing where you really
like a film for a while then do a complete u turn say it's a big bag of
shit. But hey=20
Go for it dude if that's what you want to do. The only thing I care
about=20
When watching a film is the film I don't care if the director is a nice=20
Guy or the actors or what they earn just so long as they entertain me.=20