[pr0k] Corruption

  • From: "Steven Pick" <steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:31:23 +0100

> Because it is pretty scary pulling the visor away and seeing everything =
> for
> how it actually is, rather than how you want it to be...  With me, it =
> ranges
> from not wanting to check my balance in a cash machine to other, huge =
> things
> which will affect me forever.  Seeing it as how it is just takes your =
> legs
> away.

Everything slowly corrupts and becomes tarnished. This explains the
"reimagining" of Planet of the Apes, or why Spielberg decided to spend the
last 10 minutes of AI fucking it up until it became sentimental pus. Hey,
the Government spent £850million pounds on a big tent in the middle of
nowhere! The NHS, Police, law and order, all fucked. I blame the human
rights lot. Zero tolerance. Let's turn this place into a land where scallies
are shot on sight. My utopian vision is a good one, you will agree. Korea
lost their match. They didn't pay the officials enough money.... hahoohooh.

Steve ;)~

Art Monkey
steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'm not sure what I am supposed