PPTx - Re: New Schedule

  • From: Mark West <markl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pptx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 17:27:41 -0600

I can take Johnathan's spot.

On 3/13/14 2:21 PM, Jonathan Fleck wrote:
I have a family wedding and cannot attend 3/21.

Can someone take my spot as EV?

Thanks!

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 9:17 AM, Repezolt <repezolt@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:repezolt@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Greeting Professional Presenters:  Attached following is the
    newest schedule for our upcoming meeting on March 21st.  The
    meeting location is Thornton City Hall training room located at
    9500 Civic Center Drive, Thornton, CO.

    Toastmaster - Edward Cobb
    Gen Evaluator - Teresa Larson
    Grammarian - Tom Hobbs
    Timer - Deborah Frauenfelder
    Education - Ray Mohr
    Speaker 1 - Hilary Blair
    Speaker 2 - Dirk Kittredge
    Eval 1 - Jonathan Fleck
    Eval 2 - David Harrower
    Tech - Devorah Uriel

    If you have need to change any of the assigned roles, please
    contact the Toastmaster direct at emarcobb@xxxxxxx
    <mailto:emarcobb@xxxxxxx>.

    I am sorry about the late notice and feel I need to explain.  My
    wife and my family are currently going through some very serious
    medical issues requiring a lot of time with doctors and hospitals.
     I will not be at the upcoming meeting because my wife is having a
    major surgery earlier in the week and I will be at her side for
    followup care.  Thank you for your understanding.

    Ray Pezolt EVP

    Ray Pezolt
    Sent from my MINI etch-a-Pad.

--
Jonathan Fleck
Data Scientist & Founder - RazorChain, Inc.

--
Mark West
Toastmasters District 26 Coaching Chair