PPTx - Re: New Schedule

  • From: "devorah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <devorah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bea.garcia.macliz@xxxxxxxxx" <bea.garcia.macliz@xxxxxxxxx>, Ray Pezolt <repezolt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 23:47:58 +0000

Hello Fellow Ppxers,

I am so sorry to back out of tomorrows meeting.  I've just been scheduled for a
7:30 am surgery tomorrow.  I injured my shoulder and my doc says it can't wait.
 Is anyone available to fill in a tech spot as well as a 5-7 min speech slot.

I hope to be up and about in a few days.

My regards to everyone.

Devorah

Devorah Uriel, M.A., L.P.C.
Sunflower Parents; conscious and growing
ECE Director Certified
http://sunflowerparents.com
devorah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.linkedin.com/in/devorahuriel/<http://www.linkedin.com/in/devorahuriel/>
303-669-6571

“I don't remember who said this, but there really are places in the heart you
don't even know exist until you love a child.”
        -Anne Lamott; Operating Instructions, A story of My Son's First Year

From: Bea Garcia Macliz
<bea.garcia.macliz@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bea.garcia.macliz@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 7:44 PM
To: Ray Pezolt <repezolt@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:repezolt@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Cc: Professional Presenters Toastmasters
<pptx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:pptx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: PPTx - Re: New Schedule

I will not be in attendance at this meeting; will be attending a contest.

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 9:17 AM, Repezolt
<repezolt@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:repezolt@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Greeting Professional Presenters:  Attached following is the newest schedule
for our upcoming meeting on March 21st.  The meeting location is Thornton City
Hall training room located at 9500 Civic Center Drive, Thornton, CO.

Toastmaster - Edward Cobb
Gen Evaluator - Teresa Larson
Grammarian - Tom Hobbs
Timer - Deborah Frauenfelder
Education - Ray Mohr
Speaker 1 - Hilary Blair
Speaker 2 - Dirk Kittredge
Eval 1 - Jonathan Fleck
Eval 2 - David Harrower
Tech - Devorah Uriel

If you have need to change any of the assigned roles, please contact the
Toastmaster direct at emarcobb@xxxxxxx<mailto:emarcobb@xxxxxxx>.

I am sorry about the late notice and feel I need to explain.  My wife and my
family are currently going through some very serious medical issues requiring a
lot of time with doctors and hospitals.  I will not be at the upcoming meeting
because my wife is having a major surgery earlier in the week and I will be at
her side for followup care.  Thank you for your understanding.

Ray Pezolt EVP

Ray Pezolt
Sent from my MINI etch-a-Pad.