[powerdot] Re: Weird line spacing in itemize

  • From: Pedro Aphalo <pedro.aphalo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 19:26:36 +0300

Elton Carvalho wrote:
On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 7:00 AM, Pedro Aphalo <pedro.aphalo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The problem is solved in the latest version of powerdot. For some time there
was a fix that one had to include in each file, but it is not needed any
longer.

Thanks, Pedro.
Is the latest version dated 25/03/2006? That's the latest version
available from CTAN[1] and exactly the one I have installed here.

From a message on 24.8.2008 in this list from the author:

> I am preparing powerdot 1.4 and have created a test version for you to be downloaded from:

http://lyrawww.uvt.nl/~hendri/powerdot.zip

This is what I have been using for several months without problems.

How about that per-file workaround?

[1]: http://ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/powerdot/

In my view not worth the trouble. Since I am using the 1.4 test version, I have been deleting the workaround from my files. It was also posted in this list.

Pedro.

Pedro J. Aphalo
Senior Lecturer

Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences
Plant Biology
P.O. Box 65 (Biocenter 3, Viikinkaari 1)
00014 University of Helsinki
Finland

Tel. (mobile) +358 50 3721 504
Tel. (office) +358 9 191 57897