[powerdot] Re: Weird line spacing in itemize

  • From: Pedro Aphalo <pedro.aphalo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 12:58:37 +0300

Elton Carvalho wrote:
Hello there!

After I updated from tetex to texlive, my old powerdot code provided
different results when compiled. The main difference involves vertical
spacing between \items. Apparently, the current behavior is o show
itemized content in some sort of doblespace, so that itemized text
that previously fitted a slide doesn't fit anymore.

Is it possible to circumvent this?

Thanks in advance.

Pedro J. Aphalo
Senior Lecturer

Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences
Plant Biology
P.O. Box 65 (Biocenter 3, Viikinkaari 1)
00014 University of Helsinki
Finland

Tel. (mobile) +358 50 3721 504
Tel. (office) +358 9 191 57897