[powerdot] Re: Texpower and powerdot

  • From: Gabriel Guernik <gabrielguernik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 11:26:40 +0000 (GMT)

Don't use it. Powerdot has its own interface for page transitions
which works via hyperref. See the docs.

Yes, i use them, but the things i see in texpower and find interesting are the
\step-sth commands, and the highlighting of text. I think  the  \step's can be
reproduced with \onslide's, but may be a bit more complicate (but i repeat, i
haven't use powerdot too much, and neither texpower), but the highlighting? I
guess that it can also be reproduced, but, well, texpower has a bunch of
commands that makes life easier, i´d just wish it could be used with powerdot.
Is sth going to broke apart if i use them together?

Correo Yahoo!