[powerdot] Texpower and powerdot

  • From: Gabriel Guernik <gabrielguernik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 10:46:05 +0000 (GMT)

I've been advised not to use the package texpower together with powerdot. But
just taking a look at texpower's manual shows some impressive examples, that i
wouldn't be able to reproduce using powerdot features alone (but i have not
much experience with powerdot). So, is it possible to use texpower with
powerdot? I just tried texpower's page transitions commands and they didn't
work (at least inside a slide), but the compilation produced no errors and the
document was fine (except for the texpower command that did not work).

Correo Yahoo!