[powerdot] Re: Placement of graphics

  • From: Hendri Adriaens <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:36:52 +0200

> > BTW, I will provide a logopos, logohook, logocmd key in the \pdsetup
> > command such that one logo can be added to slides by the user without
> > need to modify templates. If there is actually still need for that (me
> > is still wondering about the palette stuff and the lack of
> > response...).
>
> there is need! :)

For inserting logo's or palettes? BTW, although requested, I still
wonder about this logo interface. Compare the following:
\pdsetup{
  logohook=[tl],
  logopos={0,\slideheight},
  logocmd=\includegraphics{myfig.eps}
}

and
\pddefinetemplate[slide]{slide}{}{%
  \rput[tl](0,\slideheight){\includegraphics{myfig.eps}}%
}

The latter is already possible. Isn't that simpler and more general
(eg, having 2 logo's) than the first interface?

-Hendri.