[powerdot] Re: Compilation error

  • From: Andrea Consiglio <consiglio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:09:20 +0200

Hendri Adriaens wrote:

It is not irrelevant! It says that your enumitem is too old. Make sure
you update that and that you remove old versions from the localtexmf
or local directory if you have copies there.

Actually, you were right. I made search and found that the Miktex distribution comes with an enumitem.sty file in the bezos folder. I don't know what this packages is for, but I just renamed the file and everithing compiles OK.

Someone should mention this problem to the MikTex distributors.

Thanks,

Andrea

--
Andrea Consiglio