[pov] Re: Epson printer repair

  • From: Michael Sage <ttshooter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:56:36 -0700

I don't know anyone on the island but Phototronics repairs them.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 29, 2015, at 8:22 AM, Karlista Rickerson <karlista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Anybody know if there is a person on the Island that can do this?
I have a Epson Stylus photo R2000 and it will not pull paper into printer. I
have had a chat with Epson and they say it needs service.
Karlista

pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All replies default to the entire POV list.

To reply to the specific sender, make sure the sender's email address is the
only one in the To: field
of your email application.