[pov] Double prints when one is desired?

  • From: James Culbertson <albion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 16:19:39 -0700

I am printing to our new Epson P800 and only one print is wanted, but two are
ultimately printed.

I’ve seen some indication of this problem on Google, and a fix by reseting the
print preferences, but I am curious if anyone else has seen this and if there
is a simpler fix?

Thanks, James
Mac Yosemite, Epson SureColor P800, ethernet connection

pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All replies default to the entire POV list.

To reply to the specific sender, make sure the sender's email address is the
only one in the To: field
of your email application.