[plumdumplingdesigns] news 5.27 - Plum Simple Masks

  • From: Mary Wilde <marycwilde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: plumdumplingdesigns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 09:17:38 -0500

I'm going to make this short and sweet. Today is little Kent's 1st birthday and we are headed to the zoo! I've got a sweet little tool to help you with blending photos and papers this week. Plum Simple Masks...

And now some New Releases for this week - these are 20% off through Sunday!

Have a lovely holiday weekend for those of you in the US!!

To unsubscribe from this list, please visit my blog.