[plumdumplingdesigns] news 5.14 Grab Bag Reveal & New Releases!

  • From: Mary Wilde <marycwilde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: plumdumplingdesigns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 08:29:31 -0500

Lots of new stuff to show you, so let's get right to it! First the Grab Bag Reveal!

And now some New Releases for this week - these are 20% off through Sunday!

In case you weren't able to get that first level ScrapAThon prize, here it is...

And my Speed Scrap Participation Prize is in the shop this weekend too!

And finally...the former freebie...

Be sure to check out my blog for some awesome inspiration from the CT!

To unsubscribe from this list, please visit my blog.