[pls200] [blog] Class Information and Online Help

  • From: Squarespace Services <services@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pls200@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 19:23:27 +0000 (GMT+00:00)

Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx> posted Class Information and Online Help:

 Some of you may have questions about certain things in the course. You may not
understand what DocStoc is, for example. Or how notes are graded. I want to
inform you that there are two sources of help online. One is your course
discussion page, located here:

 http://ludwig.squarespace.com/life-discussion/

 Another is your class email group, located here:
//www.freelists.org/list/pls200

 The email group provides instant notification of anything new that is added to
the course website. This includes questions about course policy, student
comments, and also course material (lectures, PowerPoint slides, etc.). YOU ARE
NOT A MEMBER OF THE EMAIL GROUP UNTIL YOU SUBSCRIBE. If you haven't subscribed,
the only emails you are receiving are ones that I specifically send you through
the Wright State system. You haven't seen, for example, the ones students send
me, and I answer to them individually. Those go through the email group (and
are on the discussion board). So you might want to subscribe to the course
email group to receive instant notification of anything that transpires in the
class, electronically. You can also use the email group to discuss issues or
concerns with other students. Please be aware that the discussion is public and
should never include private matters (e.g., grades).

 Thanks and regards.

 Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.

<http://ludwig.squarespace.com/life-discussion/post/1045541>